Friday 14 June 2013

Funny Quotes From The Hangover

Funny Quotes From The Hangover Definition

Source(google.com.pk)      
"Hey, this is Phil. Leave me a message, or don't, but do me a favor: don't text me, it's gay."
Stu: Why are you peppering the steak? You don't know if tigers like pepper. Alan: Tigers *love* pepper. They hate cinnamon.
"I'm on your side! I hate Godzilla! I hate him too! I hate him! He destroys cities! *Please*! This isn't your fault. I'll get you some pants."
Stu: Ew! Alan, did you just eat sofa pizza? Alan: Yes.
Woman in Elevator: Oh, how cute. What's his name? Phil: Ben. Alan: Carlos.
"Don't let the beard fool you. He's a child!"
"Hey, you guys ready to let the dogs out?"
Alan: I've found a baby before. Stu: You found a baby before? Where? Alan: Coffee Bean.
"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."
Alan: Seriously, I don't care what happens. I don't care if we kill someone. Doug: What? Alan: You heard me. It's Sin City. I won't tell a soul.
Stu: “She is wearing my grandmother’s Holocaust ring.”
Alan: “I didn’t know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.”
“We’re not going to leave a baby in the room. There’s a fucking tiger in the bathroom.”
“Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.”
Sid (Jeffrey Tambor): “Remember what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Except for herpes. That shit’ll come back with you.”
Male Officer: Handsome your next (Talking about Phil)  (Alan walks forward)
Male Officer: Not you fat Jesus
“Doug is probably dead, face down in a ditch and getting butt fucked by a meth addict”
“Whose baby is that?”
“Check its collar or something.”
“Tracy (Sasha Barrese): “We’re getting married in five hours.”
Phil: “Yeah … that’s not gonna happen.”
Alan (to hotel clerk): Is this hotel beeper friendly? I’m not getting a signal. Where is your bank of pay phones?”
Dr. Valsh (Matt Walsh): “It’s on the corner of ‘get a map’ and ‘fuckoff.’”
Alan: “Next week’s no good for me. The Jonas Brothers are in town.”
“Paging Dr. Faggot!”
Alan: I’m sure you get this a lot, but is this really Ceasar’s Palace?
Hotel Clerk: What do you mean?
Alan: Did Ceasar really live here?
Hotel Clerk: No
Alan: Didn’t think so
Stu: “Everyone says Mike Tyson is such a badass, but I think he’s kind of a sweetheart.”
Alan: “I think he’s mean.”
Alan: “I shouldn’t be here. I’m not supposed to be within 200 feet of a school. Or a Chuck E. Cheese.”
Alan: “Hey! There were skittles in there!”
What do tigers dream of
When they take a little tiger snooze?
Do they dream of mauling zebras
Or Halle Berry in her cat women suit.
Well don’t you worry your pretty stripped head
Were going to get you back to Tyson and your cozy tiger bed.
And then were going to find our best friend Doug,
And then were going to give him a best friend hug.
Doug, Doug, Doug, Doug, Dougy, Dougy, Doug, Doug.
But if he’s been murder by crystal meth tweekers,
Well then were shit out of luck.

Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover

 Funny Quotes From The Hangover



No comments:

Post a Comment